For information on share availability, contact company president Jeff Duda by email (invest@PanamaTeakForestry.com) or by phone: 702 505-4494 (U.S.) or +507 6581-4520 (Panama).
Why Choose Panama Teak Forestry as a Timber Investment?
- Panama Teak Forestry holds more teak per dollar invested than any other timber company in Panama. You can expect to receive the best return in the industry.
- We are a debt-free, efficiently managed company with exceptionally low overhead, committed to investor value. Panama Teak Forestry’s directors are major shareholders of the company, with a long-term focus. They select land, plant new teak, and manage our timber land for optimum growth and quality.
- Panama Teak Forestry is putting its own mill and kiln into operation. This will allow us to maximize return on logs harvested from our timber farms, since cut and kiln-dried teak sells for three times the price of unprocessed logs. We can also process timber from other suppliers, providing an additional income stream to shareholders.
- We practice environmentally friendly, holistic agro-forestry. Co-cropping maximizes productivity and soil health, provides additional income, and increases the yield per hectare at harvest. When managed this way, teak is a green investment.
- Share ownership is preferable to owning timber directly due to liquidity, investment security, and yields from multiple profit streams. Because Panama Teak Forestry owns many large stands of teak of different ages, any investment risk is minimized.
Low Minimum Investment, Outstanding ROI
The minimum investment in Panama Teak Forestry is 10 shares. Annual return on investment is projected at 12% (15% using a moderate 3% inflation estimate over time). This earnings projection is quite conservative, as it represents only the value of the company’s maturing teak. It does not reflect the expected additional income from the operation of our new mill and kiln or the rising value of Panama Teak Forestry’s land holdings.
Current share price is $1,652.00. The price of shares will increase annually as our teak stands become ready for staged thinning and final harvest.
Our current stock offering will be used to finance the purchase and planting of additional teak property. Overall cost per hectare for the land, planting, and management through a complete harvest cycle (25 years) is estimated at $10,000 per hectare.
Panama Teak Forestry currently owns 700 hectares (approximately 1729) acres of land:
- 66 hectares of teak planted in 1997.
- 43 hectares of teak planted in 2001.
- 200 hectares of teak planted in 2006.
- 200 hectares of teak planted in 2008.
- 40 hectares of teak planted in 2010.
- 15 hectares of cedro espino planted in 1995.
- 136 additional acres of land which is either planted in crops or restored to a natural tropical jungle state, increasing the biodiversity of the company’s holdings.
In addition to its land and trees, Panama Teak Forestry holds these assets:
- A sawmill, kiln, and mill buildings.
- Vehicles and equipment.
- 144 cattle and other livestock.
Panama Teak Forestry has no liabilities and zero debt.
Special Note for Large Investors
Large stock purchases will provide outstanding returns over time, but producing high-quality stands of teak that command top prices at maturity requires patience and a steady infusion of capital. Tropical timber is a long-term investment. Large investors (over $1 million) should contact us to design a sound investment plan. Staged investments of $10 million or more can be tailored to meet shareholder requirements.